One of the best parts of what we do, is the people and the moments we get to experience with them! This moment, our friends surprise proposal, was nerve wracking – yes – but wonderful!
Thomas made sure to think of Lindsey in everything he was doing, while keeping Jesus as the foundation. He had a backup plan for his plan, which was a good call, because he had to use it! The rain didn’t stop his proposal from being any less memorable for them. In fact, the back up plan was just right!
- He proposed in the house they’ll live in as a married couple.
- He lined the mantel with pictures of them over the past few months.
- He showcased scriptures that were special to them.
- He wrote a tearjerker of a poem asking her to be his wife.
- He moved furniture out and set the table for a romantic dinner for two afterward.
- He planned a get together for friends and family later that night where they could celebrate.
- He surprised her.
- She was speechless!